CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 5, 2009

More Baptisms in Linden


I call this picture "Angels in the In-field".
Elder Leishman and Elder Brenkmann walk through a grassy field
to the place where the baptisms will take place.



We had four baptisms in Linden at 8 o'clock this morning, Sept. 5, 2009
L to R in the front are Simeon, Chris, Ashley, and Oral.
L to R in the back are Elders, Harris, Tupou, Brenkmann, and Leishman.


Sister Leishman, Oral McLean, Elder Leishman after his baptism.
Oral is a farmer in Linden.


Elders Harris and Babbel found and taught Simeon
who is a drug and alcohol counselor in Linden.

5 comments:

Angee Leishman said...

Love the angels in the field picture!

Ralph and Linda Rawlinson said...

Hey you guys. Looks like you are having successes galore. I see Elder and Sister Leishman at least once a week. I not only have your brother here, now I have My brother-in-law here. Lynn's brother and his wife are here as the mission doctors. It is great. Keep up the good work.

MaRilla said...

WOW. I am sure happy the work is still progressing! Thanks for sharing all the awesome photos. I love the camps for the youth! Way to go! we are surely receiving blessings because of your diligent service!

Stan & Isabelle said...

beautiful photos - love the field

Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki said...

You guys look great and happy doing the Lord's work! Thanks for sharing pictures. They make me miss my mission. Looking at your pics is awesome because it is a totally different setting than my mission was, but the gospel is the same! Thanks for all the work you are doing!