CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Saturday, September 26, 2009

Don't Give Up On Me

I've been working on a slideshow for over a week now. It's almost done but I just don't have time to finish. We are leaving Monday morning for Tobago, an island just above Trinidad, where we will finish our mission. We're so sad to leave Guyana. We really love Linden and the people of Linden, especially the members of our church groups.

This is "Farmer" Elder Leishman talking to his good friend, Oral, and Oral's donkey. Oral farms on 35 acres.



This is my very good friend, Alice. We are like sisters and I'm really going to miss her.

4 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

Carol, what an interesting time you've had! Keep up the great work! You are loved.

MaRilla said...

I'm sad for you to leave those people you love so much! You will see them again! "How great shall be your joy...." Thanks for your examples!!!

Angee Leishman said...

I am sad for you that you are sad but I can't help feeling like this is one step that get syou closer to us! We are so grateful for your examples but we SURE miss you guys!

Stan & Isabelle said...

travel safe you great missionaries! wherever you go - you will be so loved - thanks for your wonderful work!
Isabelle Packer