CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Tuesday, May 5, 2009

HELLO from Guyana, South America


I loaded the following three pictures and realized that once again I hadn't included any pictures of me. So I thought I'd better add this one to the blog as well. My children have gotten after me for not giving someone else the camera once in awhile. I found this picture with both of us in it but I can't remember who the young man is. We met him one day when we were visiting another senior couple's area.

3 comments:

Hermana Whitehead said...

You all look great!

Angee Leishman said...

You two are the BEST missionaries!

Noa and Tanya Tuitavuki said...

Mom and Dad Leishman. I'm sooooo glad to see that you have a blog even being on your mission. I'm so sorry that we didn't make it to your farewell and I live with guilt everyday when I think about that. We love you guys so much and you guys look really good. The pics are awesome. How much longer do you guys have? Anyways, take care and let us know when you come back home. Love you guys.