CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Sunday, December 28, 2008

Christmas Day Hospital Visit

Click to play Be Merry
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

We had a great time visiting two pediatric wards in a hospital in San Fernando. In the picture are (not in this order) Elder and Sister Leishman, Elder and Sister Barnes, Chaguanas missionaries: Elders Endemann, Hickenlopper, Payne, and White. Couva missionaries: Elders Thomas and Willis. Princes Town missionaries: Elders Guy and Fox. Point Fortin missionaries: Elders Noah and Jackson. San Fernando missionaries: Elders Palmer and Huntsman. Marabella missionaries: Elders Cronin and Vance.

2 comments:

Ralph and Linda Rawlinson said...

Looks like you had a great Christmas. So did we.

Love,
Ralph and Linda

P.S. We just celebrated our 4th wedding anniversary.

Unknown said...

Hello,
It`s been a long time we heard from each other, and many new things happened in the meantime.
The Christmas card I sent you was returned to me, and the first thing I thought was that you moved to a new house. I checked your address, and there was no mistake. Then I tried to find something on the Internet, and I was amazed to see you and dad Truman were already in Trinidad on your mission. When I was living with you as an exchange student I remember how you always said you would go on a mission when you retire. I am so happy for you, I know how much it means to you. I got to see your beautiful family pictures on Blogger.
Here in Belgrade, me and my family are doing just fine. Filip is almost five, goes to kindergarden and he is our great joy. I am to become an aunt soon, for my brother got married last year and his wife, Marina, is expecting a baby in April. I am still doing the same job and I love it. I had a chance to attend a course for simultaneous interpreters last year.
I wish you the very best in your mission. I`ll be keeping up with you through your blog.
Love,
Vedrana